Saturday, December 6, 2008

Fishing Report December 1, 2008

The past two weeks I fished out of Emeryville. The first time on the "C-Gull" and this last week on the "Salmon Queen". These are rock cod combos trips meaning that we go for rock cod and crabs. This last week we only got two crabs per person but the week before we lucked out at six per person. I think they will continue the combos but it will be sanddabs and crabs. For reservations you can call 510-654-6040. There is plenty of parking space available. I also fished on the "Hula Cat" out of Half Moon Bay and we caught crabs and rock fish his number is 650-619-0459. I plan to be at Berryessa this coming weekend and look forward to catching some good size bass and cats. 'til next week............................................good fishing!!!!!! www.fishingconnection.net If you have any stories to share please email me at bestguide@hotmail.com or call me at 650-583-3333.

No comments: