Monday, September 22, 2008

Fishing Report September 10 2008

Weather wise lake Berryessa was still Hot, Hot, Hot. It was so hot that I elected to stay on the dock in the shade which was still Hot!!!! My buddy Albert came to join me on Saturday and we spent most of the day catching catfish and carp. Our largest catfish that day was 8.6 lbs on Albert's scale. The fish were busting all around us. Michelle and her husband came down to the dock to fish with us and she landed a first for me. She landed a large muskrat which we netted and within ten seconds it ate through the net completely and was gone. Sorry Albert we know that was your favorite net!!!! On Sunday I fished at the dock again (another hot day) and I was joined by Blake and her boyfriend. Her boyfriend said he would show her how to catch fish and when the score was three to nothing in Blake's favor she told him she would give him lessons. It was Blake's birthday which may acunt for her good luck that day. It was a slow weekend but still a lot of fun. 'til next week..................... happy fishing!!!!!!!!!!!
www.fishingconnection.net
If you have any stories you would like to share please email me at bestguide@hotmail.com or call me at 650-583-3333.

No comments: