Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fishing Report for March 16, 2008

As we head into this coming weekend there will be a full moon and all the water conditions are conducive for the spawning of the smallmouth bass. I plan on fishing Friday the 21st. My first stop will be the vineyards and I feel the fishing will be great. I have received many calls asking me what I would use at this time. For those who are in Tournaments, I would throw swim baits all day only. Since I am not in tournaments, my arsenal would consist of a carolina rig with a 5" french fries. My second choice would be brass and glass with a dark senko 5" worm texas style. Thirdly, would be my favorite confidence bait, a R2S crawdad with Procure crawdad scent. If I see any top water activity at all, I'll be throwing a chugger or a pop'r. My boat will probably be in seven feet of water throwing to the shore. Of course these are only my intentions for the coming weekend which can change due to the weather and fishing conditions. Please read my next report to find out what I ended up doing. 'til next week...................................good fishing!!!!!
www.fishingconnection.net If you have any questions or stories you would like to share please email me at bestguide@hotmail.com or call me at 650-583-3333.

No comments: